We are so excited that the PDF of Stories In Stitches 1 is ready to go to the printer and we’ll be getting the files uploaded and the shopping cart ready to take pre-orders (with special early bird prices) in just 2 weeks!
In Volume #1, Ava will tell you about Grace Coolidge, who was an avid knitter as well as an enthusiastic baseball fan.
Here’s the plan:
Monday, May 27-Sunday, June 2: Early Bird Sale
- PDF and limited-edition print versions are $14.99 and $29.99 with free U.S. shipping until May 27, that’s 25% off of the regular prices of $19.99 and $39.99.
- Free, immediate download of 2 patterns that preview what’s coming in future issues.
- If you’ve ordered the print version, you’ll also get an extra special surprise in your package when it ships.
When you buy a paper copy of Stories In Stitches directly through me, you’ll always get the eversion for free automatically!
Monday, June 3-Sunday, June 16: Preorder Sale
- PDF and limited-edition print versions are $16.99 and $33.99 with free U.S. shipping until May 27, that’s 15% off of the regular prices of $19.99 and $39.99.
- Free, immediate download of 1 vintage knitting pattern.
Monday, June 17: Electronic Version Goes Live
- Everyone who has bought the PDF version or who has bought the limited-edition print version will get an email with instructions on how to download the full PDF.
- Special offers on the PDF version expire.
June 30: Limited Edition Print Version Ships
- Limited-edition print version 10% off the list price (that’s $35.99 instead of $39.99).
- Free, immediate download of 1 vintage pattern when you order the paper version of the book.
- Print books will begin shipping sometime between June 24 and June 30, after TNNA. it all depends on how quickly the printer gets them to us and we can get them all signed and packed up with your special gifts. As soon as they start shipping, the special offers on the print version expire.
I hope that all makes sense to you. I want to be very sure that I’m clear about what you’ll be getting and when you can expect it. If anything is confusing, let me know and I’ll do my best to explain it better.