Spring is around the corner and it’s time to start planning your spring knitting. Wear wristers on those cool spring days to keep you warm but not to hot. Just in time for Easter 2018.
Included with this price:
- FREE SHIPPING! (USA Only)
- Hand Dyed Yarn by Donna Druchunas (150 yds)
- Downloadable Pattern through Ravelry.com
- Enough yarn & beads to complete your pattern
- Some extra surprises for Easter in your package
Pattern specs below. Email support for this pattern is available through this website or on Ravelry.com. Intermediate experience and up.
3 in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
DescriptionPublished: March 2018 Yarn weight: Fingering (14 wpi) Gauge: 40 stitches and 80 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch Needle size: US 0 – 2.0 mm Yardage: 150 yards (137 m) Sizes available: Approx 7” (18cm) around, unstretched 3 to 4” (7.5 to 10 cm) long
|Light Green Wrister Yarn|| |
Green, Purple, Aqua, Pink, Yellow