This Knit Along has concluded. You can download the Mitten pattern from the link below.
A mystery pattern (mittens) and a mystery color combination by your teacher with Peace Fleece yarns.
More info below.
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Mystery Mittens Grab Bag Knit Along
This Knit Along will begin in or around November 18th, 2017
and will last approximately 3 weeks
Just in time for the holidays & gift giving. Intermediate skills & knitting in the round.
This KAL price includes:
- Basic Mitten Pattern shipped with your order.
- 3 Skeins worsted weight Peace Fleece Yarn. Mystery color combination chosen by your teacher.
- GAUGE: 4 stitches per inch on US #8 (5 mm)
- 4 oz./ 200 yds per skein
- A blend of 75% Native/Non-Native American fine wool and 25% Texas mohair.
- Online Videos to help you step by step.
- Follow along in the online forum. As questions.
- A mystery clue released every few days to add to your pattern.
- A full finished downloadable pattern after the KAL is over.
Have your own yarn? Purchase the pattern preview today and you will get updates throughout the KAL.
How it works
The KAL is held on the site called Ravelry.com in the forum “Fans of Donna Druchunas“.
Registration is needed to join the KAL on Ravelry.com which is free (if you haven’t joined yet). The only cost to you is the yarn and pattern which you can purchase above. A clue is released every few days to add to your pattern and to give you time to knit it up or if you have any questions. All questions can be asked in the forum so that others with the same problems in their knitting can follow along. It’s a great way to learn and get to know other knitters.
Your yarn and basic mitten pattern will be shipped one week before the KAL starts.
Do you have your own yarn for the KAL? You can get the pattern preview which will be updated throughout the KAL. Pattern is available here for $4.99.
|Dimensions||12 x 9 x 1 in|