I’m going to be blogging less for a while. I’m leaving next weekend for Lithuania and I’ll be gone for three weeks. After that, I’ll be sleeping for a week. So until August, here are some other places you can go for weekly resistance updates. I’m liking to the most recent update posts.
- Today’s update from Shakesville by Melissa McEwan
- Last week’s update from Amy Siskind on Medium
- Robert Reich’s Resistance Report podcast
- Get real news updates on Facebook from News and Guts
What can you do next?
Sign up for one of these action update services if you haven’t already:
- Daily Action, get daily text messages
- Follow Indivisible Guide on Twitter and join your local group
- Sign up for the Resistance School newsletter
That’s it. I’ll have a few posts over the next weeks, but I am not planning to check the news much while I’m in Lithuania. I’m really ready for a break from America. Please do your job to keep Trump and the GOP from blowing up the world, destroying the planet, and killing more people by disastrous legislation.