Privacy is very important to Sheep to Shawl,LLC and we are steadfast to protect your information as we protect all information that you provide when using our Web site. When we ask for identification and payment information, can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sheep to Shawl,LLC may revise this policy from time to time but we will communicate any changes and update this pag appropriately. You should check this page from time to time. This Policy has been effective since sales were initiated on June 1, 2004 to ensure that you are comfortable.
We may collect the following information: your name, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postal code, preferences, and interests, payment information that is highly secure, other information relevant to knitting and fiber arts to better serve your needs
Information: We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send newsletters about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, mail.
- We may use the information to customize the Web site according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
Security: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Website links: Our Web site may contain links to enable you to visit other Web sites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other Web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites.