I’m working on several new and exciting offerings for you! They’ll be coming out over the next several months. And I’ve got even more planned for 2013.
1) Lithuanian socks DVD – I posted a preview of that yesterday. The DVD will be available in June. Kits for the socks and other Lithuanian projects are coming later in the year. If you’ll be at Interweave Knitting Lab in NH, you will be among the first to see the kits!
2) Arctic Lace Luxury Fiber Club – first offer to the students on my Musk Ox and Glacier Cruise later this month, then available to sign up online in June. This is an exclusive club with only 100 spots available! It will include yarns, patterns, a private online course (think golf course and country club!) and some special secret goodies.
3) Online Marketing for Crafty Authors and Designers ecourse – this is in beta now!
4) Ethnic Knitting Discovery ecourse – running a little behind on getting this course pulled together but planning to shoot video next month.
5) Teaching in Alaska, Canada, New Hampshire, and California at various events.
TAFN. Thinking about these things a lot lately and wanted to let you know what’s up my sleeve for the test of 2012.