I know there are a million yarn clubs and subscription boxes out there, but there’s nothing like this! I’m combining art, writing, teaching, patterns, and surprises for you all in one box.
Every other month, you’ll receive a special package including:
- A MYSTERY package every other month
- A skein of yarn hand-dyed by me in a special colorway.
- An original watercolor painting by me.
- A knitting notion or tool to use on your project.A printed illustrated booklet with:
- A Victorian pattern for a knitted flower.
- An illustrated story about a woman adventurer.
- Coloring book pages.
- A pattern for a 1-skein project to make with the yarn you receive.
Plus access to exclusive tutorial videos to go with your project.
Our theme for 2019 will be Maria Sibylla Merian’s Garden Flowers. Maria Sibylla Merian (1647–1717) was a German-born naturalist and scientific illustrator. She was one of the first naturalists to observe insects directly. She painted from life, published her own books of embroidery patterns and scientific studies, and travelled with her daughter to South America to learn about plants and insects there.
Here at Sheep to Shawl Studio in Vermont, we are working to create a a small, local-community based business that gives everyone a chance to explore their creativity. In addition to selling yarn, patterns, and notions, we will hold monthly Sit-and-Stitch days, Crafternoons, and Ladies Drawing Nights.
For those who can’t come here to the studio, we want to duplicate the experience in a box so you can explore your creativity, learn, and have fun at home. You can do the projects on your own, or get together with your own group of friends and make it a bi-monthly event.
How do payments work??
- When you sign up, you’ll be subscribed for one year, with six payments.
- Payments are automatically processed every other month, scheduled from the time/date you sign up.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time with no penalties.
What happens after I sign up?
- You’ll get an email with in two weeks and an invitation to our special private online classroom.
- You can access the classroom at any time for ongoing discussions and lessons.
- Packages will be shipped the last week of March, May, July, September, November, and January.
- You’ll receive your first package at the end the next scheduled month after your first payment is processed.
- You’ll be notified by email with tracking information when each package ships.
What happens after I get my package?
- After each package is shipped, new video lessons and discussion topics will be added to the classroom.
- You’ll be notified by email whenever a new lesson is published.
INTRODUCTORY PRICE | Price will rise $10 after March 31st, 2019
Open to US & Canadian Residents only. Free Shipping.
Introductory price $54.99 (USD) every 2 months for 12 months.
Cancel anytime. US & Canadian Residents Only.
You can also contact Designer Donna on Raverly.com, designer name, Druchunas.
Questions, Pay another way, or not a US or Canadian citizen? Email us today.