This online course will cover the following topics:
- Materials and supplies needed for rug knitting
- Selecting and arranging colors
- Designing and knitting the rug center
- Designing and knitting the rug strips
- Seaming techniques
- Edging options
How to access the course materials:
This class is organized into Lessons. You can review and access all of the content through the Lessonslink in the top right corner.
- In lesson 2, you’ll find the PDF patterns we’ll be working from.
- Each lesson will include text, audio, videos, and PDFs to download.
- Feel free to jump around and click into different content. Move at your own pace and work on what interests you.
- As you finish activities in this course, use the “Complete this activity” button in the top right corner to mark your progress.
Have any questions about this course or the content? Email Donna at Druchunas@gmail.com.