Welcome to Year End Rejuvenation and Business Planning 2018, my annual course for knitting/crochet designers and fiber business entrepreneurs. This year we’ll be focusing on specific projects you can do to build and expand your existing business.
- Week 1: Stress Free Productivity and Profitability. Get settled, learn about the classroom, gather your tools and materials, and get ready for learning how to build more productivity and profitability into your business without adding more stress to your life.
- Week 2: Attracting Bees. This week, we’ll look at how you can attract more customers and turn the ones you have into repeat business.
- Week 3: KALs/CALs and Kits. Learn how you can create community with Knitalongs or Crochetalongs and sell products to expand your reach and give your customers more of what they want from you.
- Week 4: Retreats and Workshops. Share more of you–locally, regionally, nationally, and at your own custom-made events.
- Week 5: Other Products and Services. What products and services will you offer? When will you offer them? How much will it cost? How much will you make?
If any class day falls on a holiday, skip it and don’t even think about feeling guilty. Reschedule the day’s task for the scheduled “off day” that week or–gasp!–skip it entirely! The holidays don’t have to kill you and sap all of your energy and joy, and neither does your business. You started your business to have fun, be free, and make money. You don’t have to sacrifice any of these goals. Make a living and a life that you love. Your course never expires and you can come back anytime to review or finish your course. Estimated time to finish is 60 days. This is a one time fee course and is not recurring.