Back in 2004 while researching the book Arctic Lace Knitting we kept a small day to day blog of what we were doing each day. Take a look back in time in the behind the scenes post that we just put up on this blog. The blog was moved from our personal website to this site for easier reading.
- Visit the Muskox Farm in Alaska
- Husky Dog hair knitting?
- Unalakleet eskimo village in the middle of no where.
- Anchorage Museum
- Alaska native heritage center
- Fairbanks Alaska
- Dorothy Reade’s lace knitting tips.
- Visit the Oomingmak Knitter’s Co-op
- And so much more.
There is an old photo album also that you may enjoy. These photos will be moved to this site soon. Follow the link below.