Over 16,254 knitters have already joined.
- Yarns from Lithuania & Europe
- $1 pattern sales (2-3 times year) over 145 to choose from
- Online class announcements
- Free patterns with new techniques
- Knitting tips & How To’s (free videos, etc)
- Specials on Donna’s current & past knitting books
- No personal info is needed
- Email & First Name only
- No third party advertising.
- We don’t rely on advertising for income
- Sent 3-4 times a month
- Cancel (unsubscribe) anytime
- Emails remain private & hidden from other users
Experience Level: Easy
Yardage: Approx 350 yds/320m of fingering weight wool yarn in each of 2 colors, 700 yds/640m total.
Needles: Size 8 US (5mm) circular needle, at least 24 in/60cm long | Tapestry needle.
Size: 12 inches wide by 48 inches long, blocked.
Gauge: 18 sts and 22 sts per inch over St st, blocked.