Welcome fellow knitters & Writers
Donna Druchunas Author | Knitter | Teacher | Designer | Mentor
“My obsession is knitting, my passion is writing.” – Donna Druchunas
Interview from Fibre Town video podcast about my new book, sheep breeds, family history and Craftsy.com. Skip to 38 minutes in for my spot. Thank you, Emily.
Blog post: DNA of families and Socks | Blog post: Everyday Lace | I was interviewed on Introvertology | Knitting Collections in Russia | About Hat Design, a guest post by Woolly Wormhead | What is Wool Banking?
Stay in touch. Sign up for our newsletter. Free patterns, Class announcements, & more.
The Latest Projects
Lithuanian Knitting: Continuing Traditions
On April 15th, I am opening the pre-orders on my newest book, Lithuanian Knitting Continuing Traditions on Pubslush, a crowdfunding platform for books. I’ll also be offering a free preview of the book including three patterns. To celebrate the completion of this eight-year-long project.
Find out more here.
- Knitting Guild in Ottawa, Canada More Info (April 18-20, 2015)
- Teaching at Fibre Week Olds College Alberta, Canada (June 19-21, 2015) More info
- RETREAT with Donna Knitting (June 4-7, 2015) Vermont
- RETREAT with Donna Writing (June 11-14, 2015)
- Vermont Sheep & Wool – Sheep to Shawl Selling Products (Oct 3-4, 2015) More info
- Craftsy.com How To Sock Class (ongoing)